[TYPO3-core] RFC: #9183: saveDocNew for all tables except the option is set to 0

Christian Kuhn lolli at schwarzbu.ch
Sat Aug 16 13:54:06 CEST 2008

Hi.

Steffen Kamper wrote:
> Hi,
>
> this is an SVN patch request.
>
> Type: Bugfix/Feature
>
> Bugtracker reference: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=9183
>
> Branches: trunk
>
> Problem:
>
> The saveDocNew-Button (close and create new) is a very useful one for
> any mass entry.
> Unfortunally this has to be set for each table in userTS.
>
> I reversed the setting, so the button is set by default and can be
> disabled by
> options.saveDocNew.tablename = 0

Maybe I got something wrong, but according to documentation the
saveDocNew-Button can be enabled for _all_ tables with
options.saveDocNew = 1 (default 0) and disabled / enabled for specific
tables with options.saveDocNew.table = 0.

With your patch setting options.saveDocNew = 0 doesn't work any longer,
and the button can only be disabled for specific tables. If this is
fixed +1 for reading and testing. The documentation should be updated
then, that options.saveDocNew = 1 is new default.

Regards
Christian