[TYPO3-core] RFC: #9109: Enable feature in element browser in rte like in normal one

Patrick Gaumond gaumondpatrick-s-p-a-m at hotmail-sp-a-m.com
Thu Aug 14 15:45:19 CEST 2008

Wow !

Big +1 (testing only) and both thumbs are up for the feature freaks in me !

Excellent answer to this:
http://support.typo3.org/general/dev/m/re-typo3-dev-very-bad-be-performance-when-loading-the-form-for-creatingediting-a-ce-355472/p/234/

In case someone doesn't see what it's all about (the original
description didn't spoke to me) here's a different wording:   ;)

This patch gives the possibility to add DBmounts/Filemounts not visible
in the Pagetree/Filelist modules but available when it's time to link a
page or add some files.

The result is a cleaner Pagetree (no duplicate mounts when using the
Page module) while giving the possibility to link to pages where the
editor has no right except from the "everybody" group.

To test, use the patch then add this TSconfig in user or Group TS:

     options.pageTree.altElementBrowserMountPoints = 5, 16
     options.folderTree.altElementBrowserMountPoints=_temp_/,templates

Thanks Steffen for your great work !

Patrick