[TYPO3-core] RFC: Feature Request #9078: Integrate hook in page module to render preview of records with own CType

Oliver Hader oliver at typo3.org
Tue Aug 12 17:51:33 CEST 2008

Hi Ingo,

Ingo Renner schrieb:
> Oliver Hader wrote:
>> Solution:
>> A solution for individual CTypes would be to introduce a hook that is
>> able to render the preview of the accordant record.
>
> could you please make the hook specify an interface as with all new
> hooks since 4.2?

I just created a new version of the patch that changes the following:
* the hook is not only for individual CTypes anymore
* the hook does a pre-proecessing before the regular processing of
tx_cms_layout->tt_content_drawItem() - this one can be disabled by the
hook ($drawItem) - the "if ($drawItem)" is just wrapped around the
existing switch with no further changes there

I'm using this new hook to render the previews for individual CTypes as
well as for previews of the standard CEs that were extended by some IRRE
functionalities (nested child records with additional content).

olly
--
Oliver Hader
TYPO3 4.3 Release Manager