[TYPO3-core] RFC #7984: Bug: stdWrap.crop now closes opened tags and counts chars correctly

Benjamin Mack benni at typo3.org
Mon Aug 11 23:51:39 CEST 2008

Hey Dmitry,

it is a bit complex, I remember Peter Klein having an extension that
does that exact thing, having a new stdWrap option doing this in a more
sophisticated way (see extension "pmkhtmlcrop").

I'm not in the material (also haven't read the patch yet), but it would
be great to see the advantages and disadvantages of both implementation.

thanks,
benni.
-SDG-