[TYPO3-core] FYI: Fixed bug #8717 (cleanup): htmlArea RTE link browser does not honour correctly hooking browsers

Stanislas Rolland typo3 at sjbr.ca
Mon Aug 11 18:47:13 CEST 2008

Michael Stucki a écrit :

>> For TYPO3 4.3, since there is no central index of hooks, I will also
>> update the htmlARea RTE API manual and add a section on hooks. However,
>> this manual is on TER, but not in SVN.
>
> No problem. One more request, though: Could you add the
> key "rtehtmlarea_manual" to the suggest section in ext_emconf.php of
> rtehtmlarea? That would probably help some people to find the manual.

FYI: The additional follow-up SVN patch was committed to trunk (revision
3958).

Type:
Cleanup

Problem:
RTE API is documented in a manual not included in the TYPO3 package but
published on TER.

Solution:
Add a suggestion referring to the API manual to the EM configuration of
the RTE.

Note:
The updated manual will not be published until TYPO3 4.3 is released.

Bugtracker references:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=8717

Branches:
trunk