[TYPO3-core] RFC: #9149: Additional Stylesheets in template.php

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Mon Aug 11 12:13:47 CEST 2008

Benjamin Mack schrieb:
> Hey Steffen,
>
> very nice work!
>
> Some things:
>
> 1. I'd like to have an interface similar to loadJavascriptLib() called
> "addStylesheet()". What do you think? (It's just an idea) :)
>
> 2. could we make it so that styleSheetFile1 and styleSheetFile2 are
> merged to that new array so that we can phase these variables out (maybe
> set them to deprecated and rewrite e.g. t3skin to use the new
> interface). What do you think?
>
> greetings from Montana :)
> benni.
> -SDG-

Hi Urlauber :-)

good idea. I modified the patch so you add CSS files in the same mannar
like JSFiles:
$this->doc->loadCSSfile('contrib/extJS/resources/css/ext-all.css');

In template there is a check to prevent double include.

For stylesheet and stylesheet2 I added a special parameter, so they will
be included befor the other ones.

To force a stylesheet to be firstposition, you can use this parameter:
$this->doc->loadCSSfile('contrib/extJS/resources/css/ext-all.css', true);

new patch is attached.

vg Steffen