[TYPO3-core] FYI: Fixed bug: PHP 5.3 throws a warning in class.t3lib_befunc.php on line 3348: trim() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given

Ralf Hettinger ng at ralfhettinger.de
Fri Aug 8 10:22:14 CEST 2008

Hi Ingo,

just an addendum which might help: I had to revert the other changes
from 3944 to 3943 as well for a fully working backend (clickmenus and
clipboards not working as expected). They seemed usable after just
reverting changes from t3lib_div, but copy/cut/paste didn't work
properly for multiple elements (not all elements were pasted).

Ralf