[TYPO3-core] RFC: #8255 Problems with PHP mail function on Windows

Martin Kutschker masi-no at spam-typo3.org
Tue Aug 5 12:48:14 CEST 2008

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] schrieb:
> Hi!
>
> This is a reminder and updated patch.
>
> In addition to original problem it also fixes mini_sendmail case and
> missing semicolon is some headers (= wrong headers).

Ok, +1 from reading. AFAICS you have address all my concerns.

Maybe these two function can be renamed like that:

isBrokenEmailEnv() => isBrokenEmailEnvironment()
adjustMailAddressForEnv() => normalizeMailAddress()

But as now many changes have been added this is a +1 for 4.2 and trunk
only. Perhaps someone wants to make a patch for the semi-colon problem.
For me this is enough for 4.1.

Masi