[TYPO3-core] RFC #8259: Cleanup: Call to t3lib_div::devLog() without key

Kasper Ligaard kasperligaard at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 12:40:12 CEST 2008

Hi Francois!

I agree that the key should be there.

On a side note: The patch I sent You recently, will tell You the file,
class, method and line number of any call to devlog. You will never have
to hunt down devlog calls that someone else placed.

You could easily extend the patch, to have an 'ignore list' of classes
(or methods) to filter out.

Cheers!

Regards, Kasper