[TYPO3-core] FYI: Typo in extended list view for select fields

Jeff Segars jsegars at alumni.rice.edu
Tue Apr 22 21:06:46 CEST 2008

Hey guys,

The following patch was committed to SVN.

Branches: 4.2

Type: Bugfix

BT reference: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=8204

Problem:
When showing select fields in the extended list view, there's a tiny
typo when no value is set for the select field. Instead of using N/A as
other fields do, n/A is displayed instead.

Solution:
Press caps lock :)  I'm hoping to get the award for the most trivial
patch in the history of TYPO3 with this one...

If anyone wants it, I can commit to 4.1 also.  It was just bugging me
when starting at the extended list view all day.

Thanks,
Jeff