[TYPO3-core] RFC: #8152: Icons never created when noIconProc=0 and icon is present

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Sun Apr 20 11:16:57 CEST 2008

Benjamin Mack wrote:

> I see the problem. But before we work on this subject, I'm for the
> default of "noIconProc=0" in config.defaults... :)

See my answer in the dev list: Remove the property and switch to
auto-detection instead. Icon-processing simply depends on the presence of
GD and IM/GM, that's all.

I don't see a need to have this configurable any more.

However, the icon processing must still be fixed, otherwise there is little
sense in this of course...

- michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out