[TYPO3-core] RFC: #8152: Icons never created when noIconProc=0 and icon is present

Steffen Kamper steffen at sk-typo3.de
Sun Apr 20 00:29:50 CEST 2008

"Benjamin Mack" <benni at typo3.org> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1208628072.8067.typo3-team-core at lists.netfielders.de...
> Hey,
>
> I see the problem. But before we work on this subject, I'm for the default
> of "noIconProc=0" in config.defaults... :)
>
> l,
> benni.
> -SDG-

Hi Benni,

as the IconProc never worked before it doesn't make sense to change the
default value.
I wonder why this wasn't recognized before.

now with enabling it there comes a lot of issues and not right working
things to the surface, so i prefer to wait with changing default until it
works as expected.

vg Steffen