[TYPO3-core] RCF: #8157 t3editor don't work in Fx, IE7 and Opera(saving)

Erik Svendsen erik at linnearad.no
Sat Apr 19 17:27:15 CEST 2008

Hello Dmitry Dulepov [typo3],

> Hi!
>
> Erik Svendsen wrote:
>
>> To me it looks like there are multiple issues in t3editor. Neither of
>> them are any blockers to the release of 4.2 in my opinion, but
>> t3editor should be moved out of core if not solved.
>>
> I just understood that I treated this thread incorrectly. I though it
> was in dev list. This happened because I see only new messages in this
> list and the first post of this thread is not a RFC as described in
> [1]. Therefore I started discussion, which should not have happened. I
> apologize.
>
> Erik, I truly appreciate your work and attempt to help. But patches
> must use certain format to be patches. Please, follow [1] in future.
> It is a must to post patche requests in the format described in [1].
> Everyone does this.
>
> Please, take no offense :) I am really thankful that you want to help
> with t3editor!

No offence taken, and apology accepted.

I know about the patch "rules", and I should have written in my first post
that I have tried to debug it with no luck at all. And therefore a bit difficult
even to try to make a patch. But even if I don't see this as a blocker, I
thought it was important to get others who maybe are better than me in debugging
to se if they found the problem.

WBR,
Erik Svendsen
www.linnearad.no