[TYPO3-core] RFC: More new icons

Helmut Hummel typo3 at jhpc.de
Fri Apr 18 15:46:16 CEST 2008

Hi,

Helmut Hummel wrote:
> Francois Suter schrieb:
>>
>>> Yes, by de-activating "noIconProc" in the installer. I do this with
>>> every installation.
>>
>> Ah yes, I seemed to remember there was something like that. Doesn't
>> seem to work for me though :-( (Install Tool says my GD/IM setup is
>> all good...)
>
> Does not work for me either :-/

It cannot work with curent implementation since the icon image is looked up this
way:
t3lib_iconWorks::skinImg($backPath, t3lib_iconWorks::getIcon(...)...)

The icon generation is done in getIcon, which is not aware of any skin. So if
one wants to have icons of other modes to be skinned, they have to be there in
processed form...

No big deal though. I would provide them if wanted...

--
lib.salutation = TEXT
lib.salutation.value = Kind regards, Helmut