[TYPO3-core] RFC: More new icons

Franz Koch typo.removeformessage at fx-graefix.de
Thu Apr 17 12:58:21 CEST 2008

Hi guys,
> please check the attached screenshots for some more new icons. As before
> they're all discussed with HCI.

my first impression was, that due to all the grey everywhere and almost
no clearly visible color accents, they are all very hard to distinguish.
They look nice - no discussion about that - but are not that good in
points of usability if you ask me (the whole skin isn't really).

I tested the new 'modern_skin' by Lasse Norby, and this one is much
easier to read and handle, as it uses color highlighting, a easy reading
icon set, clearly visible links, looks way more modern and not that
depressing and all. So I think there is much room for improvements for
the general typo3skin and icons.

Just my impression.

--
kind regards,