[TYPO3-core] RFC: #8132: div.docheader-row2-right missing margin

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Wed Apr 16 21:26:21 CEST 2008

Hi,

> in stylesheet div.docheader-row2-left has -3px top-margin.
> As div.docheader-row2-right should be the same it seems to be forgotten.

Are you sure there are no side effects to your changes?

I know that style, because I introduced it to fix the problems with the
select elements being too low in the second row of the doc-header. The
negative margin was necessary to "pull" the select items up in the bar.
The problem is that this is necessary only for select elements, which is
why I had to introduce a wrap around each CSH icon, to add some padding
and "push" it back down so that it looks vertically aligned in the middle.

Maybe it's a good idea to add the negative margin to
div.docheader-row2-right to make it like the left margin, but then you
need to compensate, which means changing all the templates to add a
wrapper around any content of the right part...

Cheers

--

Francois Suter