[TYPO3-core] RFC: More new icons

Patrick Gaumond patrick at typo3quebec.org
Wed Apr 16 17:18:45 CEST 2008

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] wrote:

> What about functions icon? Is that magic wand still be used? May be
> ipage icon with "F" is better (page_white_flash.png)?

Magic wand means "wizard" to me and here are my actual functions now:

-Create multiple page (built-in)
-Sort pages  (built-in)
-Reference unused CE TV (built-in)
-Create pagetree (the excellent wizard_crpagetree ext.)

So I feel that a wand is almost perfect.

And even if the main module is called "Functions", if you click it, the
first dropdown is set to "Wizards" so let's go for the wand !

And since you're a friend of Dumbledore, I suppose you will not object.

;)

Patrick "avada kedavra" Gaumond