[TYPO3-core] FYI: more icons

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Wed Apr 16 13:28:50 CEST 2008

Ingo Renner wrote:
> Web->Functions just got a new icon, too.

I use my right as core developer to veto any change of icons for top level modules right now. I am not against change as such but I am against FYI style of changing icons! Guys, this is neither sport nor thesis work! I want to see each icon before commit and make sure that editors will not have problems again as they had with many changes made for 4.2!

So no automatic commit of new icons is allowed! And I remind that veto of core developer cannot be overriden by anyone (even by release manager!). No changes for top level module icons without discussion!

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team