[TYPO3-core] FYI: Small Changes for t3skin icons

Benjamin Mack benni at typo3.org
Tue Apr 15 17:47:13 CEST 2008

Hey,

I still noticed some differences in the icons in 4.2 and I thought we
could do little damage control until 4.2 final. This is a small
usability change in t3skin that I commited a minute ago. The HCI-Team
agreed on doing this change which is another step to the complete icon
changes for 4.3.

Upload:
BEFORE: typo3/sysext/t3skin/icons/gfx/upload.gif
NOW what is "up one page": typo3/sysext/t3skin/icons/gfx/i/pages_up.gif

Going one page up:
BEFORE: typo3/sysext/t3skin/icons/gfx/i/pages_up.gif
NOW same as "up one folder": typo3/sysext/t3skin/icons/gfx/i/folder_up.gif

--
greetings,
benni.