[TYPO3-core] RFC: #7986: Vertical aligned Icons in List-Module

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Tue Apr 15 12:04:23 CEST 2008

Steffen Kamper wrote:

> Here is a fix for that.

thanks! Committed that to 4.2

Although this doesn't seem to be related to this change I now get icons
breaking into a new line in Safari and IE6.

I solved that by adding a min-width to div.typo3-DBctrl and
div.typo3-clipCtrl in typo3/stylesheet.css

The only problem left is IE6 as he doesn't know about min-width and thus
the breaking icons persist... any ideas?

When doing this I also noticed that the versioning "V" doesn't have a
class or any fixed width so that it gets unpredictable. Therefor I added
a new class typo3-ctrl-versioning to the versioning V and made it apear
as wide as the other icons (16x16 px). However, to make it 16x16 I had
to make the V display as block and make the V and the other icons float
left.

The changes are included in the attached patch.

Ingo

--
Ingo Renner