[TYPO3-core] Edit Icon position

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Tue Apr 15 09:14:21 CEST 2008

Hi!

Sebastian Böttger wrote:
> I think the position of the Edit Icon at the top right is a little bit
> irritating. Every other button for saving etc is located in the upper left.
> Why don't put the edit icon right beside there?

Please, follow the rules of this list: you can either post a patch here or a reply to the posted patch. Questions like yours are not allowed here, they should be posted to "dev" list. If you look to "dev" list, you will find several topics about problems in 4.2.

Reference to the rules:

Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team
Web: http://typo3bloke.net/