[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bugfix 8001: Link Wizard not working if not in RTE mode

Ralf Hettinger ng at ralfhettinger.de
Tue Apr 15 03:51:09 CEST 2008

Hi guys

Ingo - thanks for cleaning!
And by the way: congrats for completing your master... Master Ingo as thee shall
call you from now on... (couldn't resist, plz excuse ;) no harm meant).

I'm attaching one more patch which additionally has a more intuitive (i.e.
strict) behaviour on when showing the update button as requested (I think) by
Andreas Otto before: update is only shown when a link is set and the tab is set
to the corresponding type of the current link.

Cheers
Ralf