[TYPO3-core] RFC: #7900: Docheader scrollbar isn't at right side

Jeff Segars jsegars at alumni.rice.edu
Mon Apr 14 21:25:06 CEST 2008

Jeff Segars wrote:
> Benjamin Mack wrote:
>> Hey all,
>>
>> the attached solves the problem with the conflicted hunks and is based
>> on Steffen's latest version (v5).
>>
>> @Steffen: Please verify if the attached patch reflects your change
>> (can you test the patch I attached as well, please?). The corrupted
>> files were:
>> - typo3/templates/db_new.html
>> - typo3/templates/db_new_content_el.html
>> - typo3/templates/move_el.html
>> - typo3/templates/show_rechis.html
>>
>> @the rest: Does this patch solves your mentioned issues (Helmut? Jeff?)?
>>
>> Again, no +/- 1 from me yet, but the patch should give you the
>> opportunity to test the things out quite well.
>
> Thanks Benni. The patch applies cleanly for me now and from a quick test
> it does seem to solve the issues. I need to test a little more before I
> can give a real +1 and I'm starting a meeting now so it will be a couple
> hours.

Upon further testing, it does look a lot better than the previous
behavior I was seeing.

The only minor thing I see is that IE7 could probably use the same
width: 95% as IE6 has. Currently, the table pushes all the way to the
right edge of the screen and has no padding. It also seems causes the
horizontal scrollbar to show up more often in IE7 than other browsers.

Once that is resolved, you've got my +1 :)

Thanks,
jeff