[TYPO3-core] New icon for Manual

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Mon Apr 14 14:08:19 CEST 2008

Benjamin Mack wrote:

Hi Benni,

> I suggest taking Jens icon for the manual (dunno if / which is famfam or
> similar).

that's famfamfam with a different color and like Dmitry and Steffen I
guess that Jens also didn't know what the R stands for and that he put
it on the front of that book just because it was there in the oiginal icon.

On the other hand it makes perfect sense on the original icon as it was
supposed to be used as "root".

So let's just take the blue or green famfamfam book icon without the R

Ingo

--
Ingo Renner