[TYPO3-core] New icon for Manual

Benjamin Mack benni at typo3.org
Mon Apr 14 13:44:05 CEST 2008

Hey all (not just Ben),

please make sure that every icon you suggest is checked with Jens. Every
time, I want to change an icon that annoys me, I check with Jens'
screens or PDF with the icons to see what icon he suggested. Then I'll
take his icon from the PDF and exchange it.

I don't like this mix and match here, and because a couple of developers
likes it, it is going to get in the core. We have a HCI team with Jens
as the leader.

This just serves as a general note here, so we're not just randomly
exchanging icons ;-).

I suggest taking Jens icon for the manual (dunno if / which is famfam or
similar).

--
greetings,
benni.