[TYPO3-core] RFC: #7900: Docheader scrollbar isn't at right side

Helmut Hummel typo3 at jhpc.de
Mon Apr 14 10:49:52 CEST 2008

Hi Jeff,

Jeff Segars wrote:
> Helmut Hummel wrote:
>> forgot:
>>
>> Now I tested in FF2, IE6, Safari3
>>
>> +1 by reading and testing
>
> Is it working for everyone else in IE6?

I only saw the horizontal scrollbar on login info screen and decided, that it's
not worth mentioning it. I unfortunately did not see it below the pagetree
because of a small laptop display and big pagetree, which needs scrollbars
anyways. Sorry!

Now I also tested IE7, which has no unneeded scrollbars at all, and with the
last change of Steffen the scrollbar from pagetree vanished in IE6, but is still
there on welcome screen.

--
lib.salutation = TEXT
lib.salutation.value = Kind regards, Helmut