[TYPO3-core] RFC: 0008112: Adding dontShowDebugOutput Option to INSTALL TOOL using in t3lib_div debug functions

Sebastian Böttger sebastian.boettger at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 08:38:02 CEST 2008

Hi Michael,

hope you had a nice travel home :-).

Michael Stucki schrieb:

> So actually it makes perfect sense that t3lib_div::debug() outputs
> everything directly - you are just calling the wrong function to use it...
>
> - michael

yes, Steffen wrote me that already.
I guess that not just me is/was using this function directly, because
they are in 't3lib_div'.
Who is having a look into t3lib/config_default.php ? Don't you think,
that at least, there should be a notice in the doc of the function, that
it's just a helper function for debug() which cann be called directly
because of being in t3lib/config_default.php ?

Greets
Sebastian