[TYPO3-core] New icon for Manual

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Sun Apr 13 23:45:58 CEST 2008

ben van 't ende [netcreators] wrote:

Hey Ben,

> Jeesus, relax. The original icon for workspaces was from Crystal.

I know, still now reason to include more of those (IMHo ugly and not
fitting) icons.

> I don't want to create a crystal skin. The icon for Manual was just
> definitely very wrong.

Ok, then please find one that is not from the crystal set.

> Please be a little more considerate in your reaction.

Please also understand my point were I'd like everybody to focus on a
great release and to not come up with more and more new things.

best
Ingo

--
Ingo Renner