[TYPO3-core] Two blockers for TYPO3 4.2 RC2 / final!

Franz Koch typo.removeformessage at fx-graefix.de
Sat Apr 12 16:39:53 CEST 2008

Hi,
>> ok - the patch is now obsolete, because we found out that the problem
>> resides in a empty $GLOBALS['BE_USER']->workspace at that point (see
>> RFC#8092 in this list). But the problem still remains and should be
>> solved in my eyes, because it will lead to wrong/outdated pages in the
>> rootline fetched by t3lib_befunc::BEgetRootLine(). Further details in
>> the RFC.
>
> But as the bug was present in 4.1 it cannot be a real blocker for 4.2.
>
> The list of bugs we could fix is is still long and will never be empty.

that's right - but for me it feels quite major when wrong content could
be shown or important pageTS settings are not working (like in my case).
I mean - it's not like some ugly image rendering or something, or a
wrong label.

What day is scheduled for the release of 4.2? I guess there will be a
RC2 firs, right? If I'd find the origin of this misbehavior the next
days - would it be fixed for 4.2?

--
kind regards,
Franz