[TYPO3-core] Two blockers for TYPO3 4.2 RC2 / final!

Franz Koch typo.removeformessage at fx-graefix.de
Sat Apr 12 10:54:28 CEST 2008

Hi Ingo,
> after lots of swearing today I hope to have your attention back.
>
> There are two blockers left:
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=7986
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=7900
>
> I ask the people in charge to finally get to an end.

how about this one:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=8092

ok - the patch is now obsolete, because we found out that the problem
resides in a empty $GLOBALS['BE_USER']->workspace at that point (see
RFC#8092 in this list). But the problem still remains and should be
solved in my eyes, because it will lead to wrong/outdated pages in the
rootline fetched by t3lib_befunc::BEgetRootLine(). Further details in
the RFC.

--
kind regards,
Franz