[TYPO3-core] RFC: #7986: Vertical aligned Icons in List-Module

Steffen Kamper steffen at sk-typo3.de
Fri Apr 11 19:44:44 CEST 2008

"Martin Kutschker" <martin.kutschker-n0spam at no5pam-blackbox.net> schrieb im
Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1207931155.29044.typo3-team-core at lists.netfielders.de...
> Ingo Renner schrieb:
>> Martin Kutschker wrote:
>>
>> Hi Masi,
>>
>>> Democracy can be tiring, but sometimes it is easier to let those chatter
>>> pass you by. Ignore the threads or simply -1 some issues.
>>>
>>> If you think everything is fine and ok, you can simply release the
>>> thing. People WILL come up with late additions/changes whatever you do.
>>
>> ah well, on the other hand they could as well try to focus on common
>> goal - the release in this case.
>
> But they do - in their way :-)
>
> 4.2 comes with a changed UI. So making perfect at the first try is a
> reasonable goal. But I have grown weary a bit myself with the icon
> changes.
>
> Masi

it was 2 core devs asking for that change(Ernesto and Dmitry), and it's
reasonable because it's kind of gui messy mixing icons and Chars together.
So i did this change.
GUI changes are not as simple as bug fixes, so the discussion is important
and if it's constructive the result is a good one.
This may end in a long thread, but look to the time from beginning to end -
a lot faster than some bugfixes are reviewed.

vg Steffen