[TYPO3-core] Two blockers for TYPO3 4.2 RC2 / final!

Ralf Hettinger ng at ralfhettinger.de
Fri Apr 11 18:32:32 CEST 2008

Hi,

could someone please take care of testing or deciding if or if not to commit a
third blocker (well... at least its status is blocker...) ?
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=8001

It has two +1 by Steffen Kamper and Helmut Hummel, so it's (I think) ready to be
committed (and I think it's tested quite well)...

I think it could really relief other ppls swearing ;)

Regards
Ralf