[TYPO3-core] RFC: #8078: enhance debug stack trace reporting

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Thu Apr 10 12:21:52 CEST 2008

Martin Kutschker wrote:
> Nice, but a bit odd as you don't show the filename. So you have to check
> the class hierarchy before the line makes sense.

True. I thought about that but came to conclusigion that file name fill greatly increase length of the stack trace. But most class names also provide file name (unless it is List module). So I omitted file name part. Plus grep or file search in any IDE will locate the file. Main thing is not to loose line number if error happens randomly and not easily reproducable.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team