[TYPO3-core] New icon for Manual

Benjamin Mack benni at typo3.org
Thu Apr 10 10:39:55 CEST 2008

Hey Ben,

nice icon, I first thought, but IMHO this shouldn't go in the t3skin.
Right now I'm trying to find missing t3skin icons that were copied from
oldskin and try to change them accordingly to the HCI's vision (your in
the skinning team yourself --- see jens' PDF) :)

However, I'd love to have a "crystalskin" alternative for TYPO3 in the
TER, and I think these icons should belong there.

BTW. I was playing with phpBB3 the last days. They have a different
approach (although it's painful to make modifications), they are divided in
* theme => CSS
* template => HTML
* imageset => Icons (+ some localized icons if necessary)

so you can mix and match everything you want :)

Well, we'll discuss these things for 4.3 and the new skinning API I think.

--
greetings,
benni.