[TYPO3-core] RFC: #7986: Vertical aligned Icons in List-Module

Peter Niederlag peter at niederlag.de
Wed Apr 9 18:36:26 CEST 2008

Hello,

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> looks cool. But there are minor tweaks still needed:
>
> a) the dummy-blank icons are not the same size as the original icons.
> This leads the columns not to be "aligned" if you have multiple tables
> in a row and each one provide a different set of available functions.
> See list-ff-blanks.png screenshot where I selected the content with the
> mouse, so that the dummy-images are visible.

Did you apply the complete patch? Shouldn't be like that, if you use
(patched) t3skin! Of course you cleared conf-caches?

It is kind of troublesome because
a) icon-size depends on the skin
b) might differ from icon to icon (default, not t3skin)

@Laax we decided that at least a skin should provide *unique*
icon-sizes, that's why we provided a configuration in $TBE_STYLES for it.

The blank-icon takes this into account but Steffen removed the indiviual
sizes of the clear.gif. These are needed for the default skin, which has
icons which differ in size.

Greets,
Peter
--
Peter Niederlag * Neuer Sandberg 9 * 31535 Neustadt *
Fon (privat): 05036 / 924 100 * Fon (Büro): 05036 / 924 101