[TYPO3-core] RFC: #7986: Vertical aligned Icons in List-Module

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Wed Apr 9 13:37:26 CEST 2008

Hi,

+1 on Dmitry's suggestion. The light box around the group makes it very
"grouped" and also fits with the grouping we have around copy/paste
buttons. For consistency I would then also place the light box around
the whole copy/paste "block" and not a light box around each row's
copy/paste buttons.

Cheers,
Ernesto