[TYPO3-core] RFC: #7986: Vertical aligned Icons in List-Module

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Wed Apr 9 09:28:19 CEST 2008

Hi!

Steffen Kamper wrote:
> and another idea

This is better than all icons together. I played with it a bit, showed to some non-technical people and as a result we came to the attached screenshot, which leaves only border around button panel. But it is still based on your idea.

I attach screenshot and patch here. Patch must be applied after your latest patch.

What do you think?

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team