[TYPO3-core] FYI: Fixed bug 8066: Incorrect height of htmlArea RTE dropdown selectors in some browsers

Stanislas Rolland typo3 at sjbr.ca
Wed Apr 9 06:39:42 CEST 2008

FYI: The attached SVN patch was committed.

Type:
Bugfix

Problem:
The height of the dropdown lists of the RTE toolbar have an incorrect
height in Firefox 3 Beta 5 and in Opera 5.50 beta (build 9815). The
result is that the bottom of the text displayed by the collapsed
dropdown is truncated.

Solution:
Adding a border to the dropdowns makes both browsers happy...

Note:
While testing this patch in various browsers, I also noted that in Opera
and Safari, the dropdown arrows loose their normal appearance. In
Safari, the liquid blue is lost. In Opera, they are the classic ugly
grey. This happens only in the RTE toolbar, but I have no idea why.

Bugtracker references:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=8066

Branches:
TYPO3_4-2