[TYPO3-core] RFC #6046: Bug: option to use user/usergroup filemounts in a WS

Alexey Boriskin sun.void at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 23:33:53 CEST 2008

Hello.

This is an SVN patch request.

Type: Bugfix

Bugtracker references:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=4203

Branches: 4_1, 4_2, trunk

Problem:
When working in custom workspaces, user filemounts are ignored. So, user
have access to all filemounts on workspace, even those which it should
not (usually) have access to.

Solution:
Default old behaviour saved. Introduced new user TS Config option:
"options.folderTree.WSFilemountsMode".
It can be one of 4 values:
1) ignoreUser. the same behaviour as before and as option is not set at
all: user filemounts are ignored.
2) ignoreWS: new feature. In that case, workspace settings are ignored
and filemounts come from user and group permissions.
3) combine: new feature. In that case, workspace filemounts are combined
with user filemounts.
4) intersect: new feature. In that case, user have access only for those
filemounts, that are selected in workspace settings AND also accessible
for that user in user settings.

Notes:
I've also sent mail to Kasper, as Dmitry Dulepov told me in typo3-dev
mailinglist [1]

Regards,
Alexey Boriskin

[1]:http://lists.netfielders.de/pipermail/typo3-dev/2008-April/029001.html