[TYPO3-core] RFC: #8014: remove empty tabs from TCEForms

Malte Jansen mail at maltejansen.de
Mon Apr 7 14:29:26 CEST 2008

Helmut Hummel schrieb:
> Hey Ingo,
>
> Ingo Renner wrote:
>>
>>> "[TYPO3-core] RFC: #6670: Enable Tabs in Page Properties III" is
>>> until now not included in 4.2...
>>
>> so what?
>
> be nice, please; We're trying to help...
>
>> This is how it works, you do need to get the needed reviews.
>
> right ...

There where several reviews... and +1s
There where just the changes included, which where in done during the
other patches.

See "[TYPO3-core] RFC: #6670: Enable Tabs in Page Properties II"

>> However I did have a look at your patch during T3BOARD and it was not
>> good enough, which is why I didn't investigate any further.

It would be nice too now, what's wrong with this patch?
So a note for with -1 from or what ever would be nice. So it just seem
to be ignored.
By the way there where several discussions in the HCI-List. What Helmut
said, everything in the patch is for a better usability for editors.

> ... but the way it normally goes is posting the complaints, so that the
> patch can be improved. It would be really great if you find some time,
> writing down what's wrong.
>  From my point of view (in this case the editors view) this change is a
> great usability improvement.

Cheers,