[TYPO3-core] RFC: #8014: remove empty tabs from TCEForms

Steffen Kamper steffen at sk-typo3.de
Mon Apr 7 13:22:03 CEST 2008

Hi Ingo,

i discussed that with Benni some minutes ago.

The point is that there was no removing of empty tabs in the past. So this
is indeed important for the Taskcenter, where the Tabs always should be
visible.
May be extensions use this too and removing the tabs can break it.

So Malte's patch 8014_v1 is the one that should be taken, because it removes
it for tceforms.

vg Steffen

news:mailman.1.1207566523.27351.typo3-team-core at lists.netfielders.de...