[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bugfix 8001: Link Wizard not working if not in RTE mode

Steffen Kamper steffen at sk-typo3.de
Mon Apr 7 12:40:26 CEST 2008

Hi Ralf,

i checked again and now it seems all fine!

I have one glitch, but i don't know if it's part of the link_wizard:

With your new option Folder the selecting is a bit strange. I can't select a
folder from the left side (the tree)
If i click on a folder, i see the listing of files and folders, so i can
click a file again. IMHO here only should be listed the folders.
Clicking on fileadmin in tree doesn't list the folders on the right.

Sry for being so dainty, but having a perfect solution is good for us ;-)

vg  Steffen