[TYPO3-core] RFC: Fix #1537: Shortcut icon syntax incorrect/incomplete

Ingmar Schlecht ingmar at typo3.org
Sat Apr 5 00:20:04 CEST 2008

Hi Andreas,

Andreas Otto schrieb:
> Does t3lib_div::getIndpEnv('TYPO3_SITE_URL') take care of domain records?
>
> In RFC #7991 (Workspace preview is not aware of domain-records) this was
> not the case.

I don't think it is needed to take care of domain *records* here,
because it's not like a link from the backend to the frontend (which was
the issue with the workspace preview bug) but just something in the
frontend.

However, what I worry about is that if the first person that calls the
page could use a fake /etc/hosts/ entry and this fake domain then makes
its way into the cache. I haven't tested it but think this might become
in issue. A possible solution might be to use something like
TSFE->config['baseUrl'] (if defined) instead of
t3lib_div::getIndpEnv('TYPO3_SITE_URL').

cheers
Ingmar

--
Ingmar Schlecht