[TYPO3-core] Bug #8001: Problems using link wizard in content elements

Steffen Kamper steffen at sk-typo3.de
Fri Apr 4 12:26:08 CEST 2008

"Andreas Otto" <andreas at otto-hanika.de> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1207293607.2802.typo3-team-core at lists.netfielders.de...
> Type: Bug
>
> Bugtracker references:
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=8001
>
> Branches:
> TYPO3_4-1 & TYPO3_4-2
>
> Problem:
> Users were used to add a link to e. g. the header of a content element
> (Bild 1.png).
>
> If you click on the link wizard icon a new window opens and shows the
> link wizard (Bild 2.png). The tab "External URL" is active. The field
> URL is pre-filled with the host address of the host TYPO3 is running on.
>
> Write a different URL into the field URL now (Bild 3.png) and click "Set
> Link".
>
> Back in the content element (Bild 4.png) you will see that the field
> "Link" indicates that it was changed, but the field is empty.
>
> The 4.1 releases shows other strange effects.
>
> I currently very short off time to digg deeper into this.
>
> --

i know normally this posts are RFC, but this is indeed a very urgent thing.

Additionally:

Complete browse_links in broken, the same issue is in every TCEForm using
the link wizard (eg Image)
what works:
* page from pagetree
* file

what doesn't work:
* folder (is file, doesn't display folders)
* url
* email

vg  Steffen