[TYPO3-core] RFC: bug #8009 Syntax error in css styled content because appendString cannot handle multiple lines

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Fri Apr 4 01:30:49 CEST 2008

Hi Helmut,

+1 to your solution. I have slightly extended it with the possibility to
represent newlines and tabs using backslash + n.

Actually you fixed a bug which was part of our bug auction today at
T3BOARD08. So thanks to you, and thanks to the sponsor Claudio Cathomen we
could drink 35 beers here! :-)

- michael

--
Use a newsreader! Check out