[TYPO3-core] RFC: #7982: Rename TYPO3 to TYPO4 and change all libraries accordingly

Georg Ringer mail-spam at ringerge.org
Wed Apr 2 22:46:44 CEST 2008

Tapio Markula wrote:
>> use the shell skript to convert your exts ;-)
>
> I don't use Linux. In general this will be a big problem - have you
> thought how much incompatible plugins will exist?

I guess I can to a batch file for windows or you just send me your
typo3conf and I will do it for you.

I dont see any big problems, changes are necessary.

Maybe we even should switch every year, like Microsoft does => TYPO3
2008. With 1st April 20010 we could release a Desktop Version using all
the cool new features of the follower of Windows Vista like glass
effects and so on

Georg