[TYPO3-core] RFC: #7854: Docheader: moving function menu to the left in second row

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Wed Apr 2 12:00:11 CEST 2008

Hi,

> Please add some more space between the function menu dropdown and the
> label for the language selector in the page module. Screenshot added (1).

That was easy :-) I just added some padding-right so that successive
function menus are not all stuck together.

> The dropdowns lose 2 pixels of space in IE6 at the top. See screenshot 2.

That took a bit more of sweating, but I've got it. I moved the negative
margin to the parent div (class div.docheader-row2-left) and added some
padding-top to docheader-csh style to compensate. This now works
properly in IE6 too (and didn't break in FF :-)).

Attached is the newest patch, made against latest trunk (nothing broken
in the meantime, boy do I feel lucky this morning :-)).

Cheers

--

Francois Suter