[TYPO3-core] RFC: #7854: Docheader: moving function menu to the left in second row

Steffen Kamper steffen at sk-typo3.de
Tue Apr 1 12:49:51 CEST 2008

"Francois Suter" <fsuter at cobweb.ch> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1207046109.31537.typo3-team-core at lists.netfielders.de...
> Hi,
>
>> i tested again with a fresh svn and had no errors.
>>
>> The css is a bit tricky. There is a padding-top of complete row and no
>> height, so i've to adjust the whole thing.
>
> What's the status on this?
>
> Any hope of having the padding issue solved and get this change into 4.2?
> Given the recent trouble I had with this patch, a new patch must probably
> be created.
>
> From my point of view it's a real usability improvement.
>
> Cheers

the status is frozen ...

i would like to have an option because the selects on upper right annoys me.
I tried with other patch to make it dynamic, but the time ran out and
resonance was too low.

May be you can hurry and make the patch again with your adjustments? must be
fast as today is release day of RC1.

vg Steffen