[TYPO3-core] RFC: #7839: Linking between domains in the pagetree with checkRootline does not work with menus

Benjamin Mack benni at typo3.org
Tue Apr 1 11:54:19 CEST 2008

Hey Dmitry,

finally I tested this bug. I am very glad that we can move everything to
typolink.

+1 after testing and reading. But I don't really like having an extra
function for this. Looks like there is no other (simple) way to do it
though.
Maybe we just rename this function to "menuTypoLink()" so people see it
not as a "conversion of a linkData link" but more like a "special
wrapper to make a typolink out of the menu entry".

Anyway, good stuff. Don't know if we should bring this in 4.1 as well,
since it only happens with the cross-domain - things and we have only
introduced this config.typolinkEnableLinksAcrossDomains in 4.2.

--
greetings,
benni.