[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug #3903, Edit content doesn't work with TV

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at kraftb.at
Wed Sep 26 18:30:03 CEST 2007

Bernhard Kraft wrote:

Hallo again,

Attached is a new version of the patch - against the core and against
templavoila.

I found a way to remove all those "$res=0;break" - also by splitting the
code up in two methods ...

and I moved the hook to the only place where it makes sense... directly
below the call to checkRecordUpdateAccess - so when this method returned
false (meaning: no access) - the hook will get called.

greets,
Bernhard